Participants’ class experiences are heavily impacted by how instructors teach the class. Depending on how you deliver and what you say, you can create positive or negative experiences for your participants. In this section, we will discuss how instructors can embody the Urbankick philosophy, “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” We will review instructor best practices to ensure that you are doing everything you can to create as many opportunities for success for your participants.
- Define self-efficacy
- Identify the 3 ways instructors can increase participant’s self-efficacy
- Understand how to create opportunities for many tiny successes during class
- Understand how to apply the progression principle
- Watch lecture videos:
- Lecture 1: Rock the Urbankick Swagger
- Read Chapter 8 (Located in Quiz Section)
- Complete Chapter 8 Quiz
Email us at [email protected] We will get back to you as soon as possible!